November 17, 2016
If you or others at Mo. Dept of Health & Senior Services would like to find out more about Regroup’s approach to mental health telehealth, we’d like to invite you to attend our upcoming 30-min webinar:
- Overcoming Clinician Shortages Through Integrated Behavioral Telehealth
- December 15th at 1:00to 1:30 PMCST
- Please sign up at link below (also feel free to forward to others)
Webinar sign up: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/1853726405583728643?source=TG
We’ll be discussing Regroup’s approach to “virtual staffing” of psychiatrists/NPs and therapists into health care entities facing shortages via a video platform optimized for the unique requirements of behavioral health.
We hope you and/or your colleagues will be able to join the webinar. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions.
October 27, 2016
Virtual Job Fair for Rural Sites
Thursday, November 17
7:00 – 10:15 p.m. ET
Is your site in a rural area and has vacancies to fill? Participate in the upcoming Virtual Job Fair to promote your vacancies to health care providers across the country.
Participation is free! Site registration closes on Thursday, October 27.
To participate, your site must:
- Be an active National Health Service Corps (NHSC) site or NURSE Corps critical shortage facility
- Need to fill at least one vacancy in a category (Primary Care, Nursing, Mental and Behavioral Health, or Dental) for which you have a HPSA score of 14 or above
- Have a completed NHSC Jobs Center Site Profile (Learn more about creating a Site Profile)
- Have access to a computer, internet and a phone line
During the Virtual Job Fair, your site will have approximately 15 minutes in your own “virtual room” to present your site and job opportunities, the community you serve, and answer questions from participating job seekers. After the event, your site contact information will be provided to registered participants, and your site will be listed on our Virtual Job Fair web page.
For more information, please visit the Virtual Job Fair web page or email us at NHSCVirtualJobFair@hrsa.gov.
Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your job vacancies – register today!
August 15, 2016
Just a reminder that August 16, 2016 is the Show-Me ECHO webinar.
July 27, 2016
CMS is hosting a 1-day training event on the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP). This event will be held in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, August 24, 2016. The objective is to provide SNFs with assessment-based data collection instructions and updates associated with the changes in the October 1, 2016 release of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) 3.0 and other reporting requirements of the SNF QRP.
Visit the SNF QRP Training webpage for more information and to register.