July 27, 2016
CMS is hosting a 1-day training event on the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP). This event will be held in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, August 24, 2016. The objective is to provide SNFs with assessment-based data collection instructions and updates associated with the changes in the October 1, 2016 release of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) 3.0 and other reporting requirements of the SNF QRP.
Visit the SNF QRP Training webpage for more information and to register.
July 25, 2016
Missouri Telehealth Network Training Conference
You are invited to attend the Missouri Telehealth Network Training Conference! We hope you will join us and learn more about telehealth and Show-Me ECHO.
Registration is now open! For the registration form, agenda and other information, please go to http://medicine.missouri.edu/telehealth/training.html
When: November 9 & 10, 2016
Where: Assessment Resource Center, 2800 Maguire Boulevard, Columbia, MO
If you have questions, please contact Mary Beth Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office at 573.884.7958.
July 22, 2016
Federal Health Funding Opportunities Workshop
Spotlight on: Rural Health Funding Opportunities
Delta Regional Authority
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – Health Resources and Services Administration
August 17, 2016 – Cape Girardeau, MO
Southeast Missouri (SEMO) State University
University Center Program Lounge
388 Henderson Street
9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Registration begins at 9 am
Cost: Attendance is free for participants. A morning coffee and a lunch will be provided.
Space is limited. RSVP at: http://www.regonline.com/HRSAworkshopCapeG
A classroom-style workshop for potential HRSA applicants in the Delta region, including public and non-profit community-based organizations, hospitals, health centers, community colleges and public health officials.
- Detailed information on HRSA’s funding opportunities, how to apply and strategies for writing a responsive application.
- Overview of HRSA rural health funding opportunities, with an emphasis on upcoming opportunities.
- Resources for rural health and healthcare initiatives.
- Tips on how to develop a great program and write an effective application.
Directions to SEMO Location and Parking:
- From I-55: Exit I-55 Business Loop (Kingshighway) Turn onto Broadway at stoplight Turn left onto Henderson Parking to your left From Illinois: Turn right onto Sprigg at stoplight. Turn left onto Normal. Turn left onto Henderson. Parking to your righ.t
- Parking: August 17th is move-in day for Southeast resident students. There will likely be a lot of activity around the University Center. There is a large parking lot down the street from the UC, and street parking nearby. Please be on the lookout for a parking update.
For more information, contact Aprill Springfield Blanco at 202-309-6038.
July 14, 2016
View the conference flyer.
July 13, 2016
Registration for the 2016 CMS NTP workshops is now open at
As always, there will be no charge to you for the training. The locations and dates for the workshops are listed below. You are invited to attend at the location of your choice.
WESTMINSTER, CO: July 25–26, 2016
KANSAS CITY, MO: August 3–4, 2016
ATLANTA, GA: August 18–19, 2016
SEATTLE, WA: August 23–24, 2016
SYRACUSE, NY: August 30–31, 2016
NOTE:Registration requests will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis until each meeting reaches capacity. The number of attendees from the same organization may be limited.