Federal Health Funding Opportunities Workshop
Spotlight on: Rural Health Funding Opportunities
Delta Regional Authority
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – Health Resources and Services Administration
August 17, 2016 – Cape Girardeau, MO
Southeast Missouri (SEMO) State University
University Center Program Lounge
388 Henderson Street
9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Registration begins at 9 am
Cost: Attendance is free for participants. A morning coffee and a lunch will be provided.
Space is limited. RSVP at: http://www.regonline.com/HRSAworkshopCapeG
A classroom-style workshop for potential HRSA applicants in the Delta region, including public and non-profit community-based organizations, hospitals, health centers, community colleges and public health officials.
- Detailed information on HRSA’s funding opportunities, how to apply and strategies for writing a responsive application.
- Overview of HRSA rural health funding opportunities, with an emphasis on upcoming opportunities.
- Resources for rural health and healthcare initiatives.
- Tips on how to develop a great program and write an effective application.
Directions to SEMO Location and Parking:
- From I-55: Exit I-55 Business Loop (Kingshighway) Turn onto Broadway at stoplight Turn left onto Henderson Parking to your left From Illinois: Turn right onto Sprigg at stoplight. Turn left onto Normal. Turn left onto Henderson. Parking to your righ.t
- Parking: August 17th is move-in day for Southeast resident students. There will likely be a lot of activity around the University Center. There is a large parking lot down the street from the UC, and street parking nearby. Please be on the lookout for a parking update.
For more information, contact Aprill Springfield Blanco at 202-309-6038.